Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Funny Commercials

Don't get me wrong, I love funny commercials. They make watching TV easier, almost bearable. The sad thing is that sometimes the commercial is funnier than the supposed "funny sitcom".
The thing is, I don't wind up buying the product. Why? Well, I'm stubborn. If I find a product I like, I'm not gonna stop using the product. (Unless they discontinue it. By the way, curse you, Suave Lavender No-Tears Baby Shampoo!)
Also, 99.99953% of the time, the said "funny commercial" is masking the fact that it's a sucky product. I mean if it's a cool product, and we know it, why do we need to have a funny and/or creative commercial to alert us of its hypercoolness? Most companies who gain popularity with a cool product and then come up with a cool commercial to alert us even more of its coolness keep their commercials for a while and rarely show them. (Hello, iPod commercial!)
So if it's a good product, if it changes its commercials, does that mean that its popularity is dwindling? I don't know. I'm just bored and ranting.

(Written by Beth, transcribed by Rachel, her super awesome mega hyper awesome awesome friend, you can tell by the lack of grammatical errors)

5 comments:

Elisabeth Moody said...

l

Elisabeth Moody said...

"leave your comment".
hmm. profound.

Dale said...

Hey, there's a lot of effective info here!
this site

Allen said...

On my side Please check this shop as taht's a web site with awfully fine things to glance at.Thanks a lot for post.
2 | 8 | 8

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your poetryofthesenses.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com