Friday, August 22, 2008

friday-thursday

sophia, doing her best to copy moriah.
Moriah, an aspiring acrobat, does the least hardest trick there is.
Lyn and Zane pulling down the death tree. (we have a video on that that i'll put up later)
Moriah, in my vintage shirt and my purse and her jeans.
Moriah, in a cool outfit i picked out for her.
Moriah, in my dress, that was my grandmothers.

Sophia as a Picasso.Lyn as a Picasso.
a really bad picture of me.
a really good picture of Lyn.
an okay picture of Mary.
Lyn and siah pre-fight over my sunglasses
Lyn and Josiah in a fight over my sunglasses.
Josiah and his skateboard.
Lyn trying to break the hoop.
again.
Alex looking cool.
Becca caught off guard.
after
3 in the morning, Moriah decides to do some stretches. i decide to blind her with the flash.
a human square.
more squares made of humans.
our feet.
Allen, and Josiah, looking cool.
illias being hugged.
me, with kiss marks.
babysitting.
baby flying.
me, with grass in my mouth.
a smaller version of the discussion group, this when people were leaving the discussion.
card board sledding.
Mary rolling down the hill, in a toy bulldozer.
Lyn pushing Moriah down the hill in a box.
after the movie, Sophia's crazy hair.
(l to r) Marcela, Sophia, and Eleni, in front of the theatre screen.
me, in the mirror, at Betsey Johnson.
me, in a headband from J.Crew
Eleni in the same headband, different color.

Friday;

Did my school work, played life, had a fake yoga lesson, played life, hung with Lyn, Sophia and moriah most of the day.

Saturday;

Was sick, layer in bed for like three hours, took enough Tylenol to drug a 500 pound man.

Whilst sleeping, my sister and Sophia cleaned the room. Did insane things which I can not clearly remember.



Sunday;

Still was sick, went to church in a purple low cut ruffled shirt tucked into a baby blue high waisted pouf-y skirt, was in church about an hour, then almost threw up, so I walked the foot and a half home. Changed into plaid boxers and took a nap while watching “the tripods” (a cheesy sci-fi show from the 80’s) went out side and hour and half later, and Sophia and everybody else was out so, we all played a very large game of soccer,

Oh, yes and we tugged and tugged on the death tree, and brought it down, and it is no longer a threat to our lives (the death tree was a 20 something foot high tree, that at the slightest touch wobbled to and fro)

Then our family went to the tin tin buffet, and then went home, then the triplets announced that one of the family’s was hosting a ice cream social to say good-bye to them, since they were moving in a few days.

So we had like 20 or thirty kids, and ice cream party that included every topping you could think of, even cereal, and what do you get?

A bunch of hyper kids pushing each other around, one insane game of ultimate Frisbee, way too many hugs, and crazy teenagers daring each other to do crazy things like build a path of tables running down a steep hill, and riding scooters on top of said tables, it lasted for like 5 hours this party. Till 10;30, and then only the teenagers went to the JC room and watched horror movies till 3 in the morning. and played pool, but I wasn’t allowed to go, to the JC room, because of dad and his rules.

It was tons of fun, even if I didn’t get to go to the JC room.



Monday;

Woke up at 4 in the morning, got my school work done by 11, (I home school so I do my school work whenever) hung out with Sophia, just hanging, not that exciting,



Tuesday;

Same as Monday, except we (Lyn, Sophia and me) went to Brookline village from 4 to 7 .

We walked around, went to this ugly hippie old lady store, and an Italian shoes store that was 95 degrees and sold the ugliest most expensive shoes ever, a really cool fair trade store in witch I found a purse that was an exact replica of a purse that one of Mariah’s friend gave her, and we sampled yummy coffee, and played with some rain sticks, then we went to this sunglasses shop, and I found the perfect pair of nerd glasses, Sophia found a pair of Prada glasses she wants and is going to beg her rich grandmother to buy them for her, and Lyn swiped a pocket full of lifesavers, and we all tried on this crazy pair of homemade glasses from the late 80’s for 400 bucks and then we went to the body shop, tried on a million perfumes, and lotions and other flowery crap. Lyn liked it because the sales clerk was flirting with him, Sophia hated it because the sales clerk was flirting with her, and I was just laughing because it was funny,

Went to starbucks to wait to be picked up, drank sodas we brought with us, got weird looks from it.

Looked at the past pictures, took some, erased some, then went back home.

Changed out of the notorious short black dress I can do nothing in except look cute in, changed into a black pair of jeans, a dirty disco tee, and Sophia’s pretty blue scarf, put my hair up Duffy style, watched Josiah make a fool out of himself while Lyn tried to teach him how to skateboard, then rounded up the gang went to the gym, and played hide and go seek, of course, me and Sophia won, goofed off for awhile, and then went home (which is two feet away) then went to bed at 3.



Wednesday:

Did my school work, blah, bah, blah.

Wore black jeans, a white frilly shirt, a tan and black stripped shirt underneath, a black vest a bit too big, a studded belt, Duffy hair, my sunglasses, and black bow peep toe wedges.

Went outside, met this family we knew from camp and there older brother who is very cute, but pretends he knows about music, he knows his bands and band members well, but supposedly plays all kinds of instruments, but never quite knew the terms or notes or cords or anything, which bugged me,

Markella and Eleni came up and we hung out the teenage girls on campus, and all the teenage boys hung out, and after awhile we all just merged into one very large circle discussion on various topics, you know, Simpson, king Kong, god, harry potter, life after death, Marilyn Manson, suicide, sesame street, Shakespeare, kung-fu, and metallic skinny jeans.

You know the typical.

went to babysit Alexia, in the admission building, took me 30 minutes to find the office Sophia was watching him in before, we realised that it was the main room they were in.

After awhile, we decided to roll down the hill, but we didn’t want to get dirty, so we took cardboard boxes, got in them and rolled down the hill in that.

Did that for hours, till almost 9.

Went to bed at 2.



Thursday:
went to target, read my favorite magazine radar, went to subway, ate fresh, all of us girls won a free cookie, and possibly a vacation, cleaned a bit, changed into a spray painted mini skirt, my grandfathers band tee-shirt, and a black shrug and a black scarf. (my equivalent of sweatpants)

Went to the Natick mall, went to a few stores, found the best head band, and a Betsey Johnson dress that made me look twenty pounds less,, bought a box of chicken teriyaki, ate an ice cream cone, put the box of said chicken in my Louis vitton bag, ran to the amc so we wouldn’t miss the movie (sisterhood of the traveling pants 2) got in 16 minutes late,. Ate my chicken in the theater, when the movie was done, we danced to the credits in front of the screen, and theses two people were watching us intensely, it was a bit creepy, just a bit.

Then we went into the bathroom, and did our hair crazy, and goofed around, then got picked up by Sophia’s dad, got nicknames, and discussed the names of each day and how they came about. Then we went to the JC room, and hung with Lilly.

Went home at almost 11 went to bed at 11;11.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very fun pics. lucky you to have much fun friends around.
thanks for stoppin by on my blog btw :)