Monday, September 15, 2008

If I Were The Evil Overlord...

I will never utter the sentence "Before I kill you, you should know…".
My stronghold will have ventilation ducts that are too small to crawl through.
Shooting is not "too good" for my enemies.
I will never design and build a sentient computer that is smarter than I am.
- Josiah Moody



Sadly Ironic

Once there was a man who could not speak ,
so he went to a speaking class there he learned how to say me, me, me.
the next day he went to a restraunt and learned how to say " forks and knives, forks and knives"
the next day he went to a electronic store and learned how to say ‘plug it in, plug it in",
the next day he went to a rock and roll concert and learned how to say "cause it feels good, tonight"
the next day he was walking a long and tripped over a corpse.
The police said "did you kill this man?" and he replied "me, me, me"
the police answered " with what ?" and he said " forks and knives, forks and knives!"
The police said "you, know were going to have to put you in the electric chair"
he said promptly " plug it in, plug it in"
the police asked " but, why did you kill this man?! " and he dumbly answered "cause it feels good, tonight"
- idea by the Frate girls, typed by Moriah Moody



Funny Commercials

don’ get me wrong, i love funny commercials. they make watching t.v. easier, almost bearable. The sad thing is, is that sometimes the commercial is funnier than the supposedly "funny" 90's sitcom.
The thing is, is that i don’t wind up buying the product. Why? Well, im stubborn. If i find a product i like, i not gonna stop using that product, unless, they discontinue it. (By, the way, curse you suave lavender no-tears baby shampoo!)
Also 99.99953% of the time the said "funny commercial" is masking the fact it’s a sucky product! I mean, if it’s a cool product, and we know it, why do they need to have a funny and/or creative commercial to alert us too it’s hyper coolness. Most people who gained popularity with a cool product and then came up with a cool commercial to alert us even more of its coolness keeps its commercial for awhile and rarely shows them ( hello, ipod commercial! )
So if a good product, if it changes it’s commercials does that mean it popularity is dwindling?!
Yes, most likely.
Now, for all of you out there that get mad easily ( and none of you are, but it is just to be safe), i will say it’s all not true and you can think whatever you want.
- Elisabeth Moody

No comments: