Saturday, September 6, 2008

pros. v. cons. of this week

pros and cons;

1.) we went to chuck E cheese
1.) Chuck E cheese gives me a major migraine

2.) i got a large lollipop there.
2.) my large lollipop broke.

3.) Zane's school started
3.) Zane's school started

4.) got to update my blog on Monday
4.) got grounded from the Internet (i did it at 3 am)

5.) watched a few movies
5.) got grounded from movies (i did it at 4 am)

6.) had a sleepover, got up nice and late
6.) got grounded from sleepovers (i came back at noon.)

7.) found my star trek trading cards
7.) lots of them got thrown away

8.) found my blue tights
8.)they had a hole in them

9.) i can now swallow pills
9.) now i take too much

10.) Halloween is coming up
10.) i don't have a costume

11.) we went to the collage barbecue
11.) i got grounded from wandering off at social events

12.) it has been really hot.
12.) it has been really hot.

13.) moriah is having a birthday party
13.) we have to host it.

14.) i went to the thrift store
14.) i have no money now, and too many polyester scarfs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol love your list
i haven't been to chuck e cheese since i was in third grade, and it was because he gave me a headache too

Ane said...

Haha
I LOVE your list!
Gee,
lets hope there are only pros, next week!

Nicola said...

i love this post!! hey yeah i would love to trade links!!
i will add you straight away :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I've added a link to your blog to mine, because I think its awesome! Keep up the good work.

Sharlo said...

hahaha!!!
I laughed out loud reading this!! :D
yes lets us swap links
uh uh uh.
this idea is brilliant

Anonymous said...

hey, im bored, and your post didn't help.
be more creative, pros and cons?
3 grade matiral, for shizz.
i know i can't spell, but im not tacky.

im sorry, im just bored, and you didn't take me to j.p. licks with you so i am being mean.

love you.