Thursday, September 18, 2008

pros and cons of this week thus far

well, you read the title (i presume) so here is the content:

1.)we went to the beach
1.) i didn't bring a bathing suit, or a change of clothes

2.) i went to get my feet wet, and a huge wave, about ten feet tall comes crashing down on me, and it knocked me off my feet, it was fun, but..
2.) i was holding my 200 hundred dollar camera, and my 4 gig memory card, and they both got trashed.

3.) we kept doing the wave thing, even though everyone told us it was very dangerous, because we would stand there and the wave would crash on top of us, and then it would pull us back in with the water, then we would run back till the next wave.
3.) we almost drowned, twice, and we weren't in beach wear, i, in heavy wool high waisted skirt and lace shirt, ruined both of them, and Sophia in a see through dress and 50 degrees outside at cape cod, were in the water.

4.)we traveled all over the place, because, Sophia's mom, doesn't like maps or her 700 dollar G.P.S. system, so she did it on instinct, and we wound up in cape cod
4.) i got to hang out for awhile in the car, have a mini dance party, and read two books.

5.) we went to three beaches
5.)we only stayed like an hour at each.

6.) we burned ton's of calories, running, and climbing rocks the size of a transformers bot.
6.) i got all cut up, and my legs, don't even look like legs, they look like mutant space alien's legs. legit. and i trashed my favorite pair of shoes. it sucked, but it was worth it.

7.) i didn't see my parents for 3 days straight
7.) they got mad i wasn't hanging with them, even though they are always busy, and i would have to be there all day to see them for five minutes.

8.) we had a sleepover
8.) I'm not allowed to have sleepovers until October.

9.) my mom is leaving for three days
9.) my dad is strict and i won't be able to go to the midnight book release/ book signing of the inheritance novels (you know, dragon ?!?) or the big barbecue/ non-stop dance party the collage is hosting this Saturday.

10.) Rachel wrote me.
10.) i can't fully explain what goes on here, and she wants me to write back, but I'm not very good at articulating my situations.

11.) Rachel finally seems well off.
11.) more so then me, I'm so messed up, it's not even funny.

12.) i can't really think of anymore
12.) i cant' really think of anymore



1 comment:

nostyleboys said...

thanks!

i love the waves at the beach
it sucks about the camera though

I added your link :)